Monday, July 23, 2007

Anna's Birthday

Last weekend we had a party for Anna. We had invited a clown (the youth leader from our church here), and fun was had by all. Anna's favorite part was "the clown." We enjoyed pizzas and cake and ice cream and some good company. Here are some pictures.





Just in case you were wondering: Timmy is the one without the hat. The boy with the hat is his friend. They could pass for twins: born within 4 weeks of each other, they have the same hair and eye color and look very much alike.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Friends!
We had a great time with y'all in the last week... Thanks for all of your hospitality, & Sunday dinner was great. And Im glad we got to sing, "Wonderful the Matchless Grace of Jesus" together... We did it!

Can't wait to see yall again.
Jenny Shain

PS:
"When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs
Ev'ry morning to help me get large,
And now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs
So I'm roughly the size of a barge"

"No one shoots like Gaston
Makes those beauts like Gaston
Then goes tromping around wearing boots like Gaston...
'I use antlers in all of my decorating!!!!!'"

(I leave you with deep thoughts from *Beauty & the Beast*)